Welcome

G'day mates, this is me and my beloved husband Niels' blog where we'll share our experiences from our fantastic honeymoon. We've been together for 3 years now, and is finally married. We're SO happy for each other, and we both love animals and nature very much, so what place would be more perfect to visit than wonderfull Australia?

And since that we are homosexual, we obviously booked a hotel in Sydney, that is known for it's gayness. Sydney also hosts the big homosexual carnival, Mardi Grass, that appears as planned when we're present.... so Australia here we come!

I woke up this morning, and the first thing that goes trough my head is, that this is our last whole day here in Australia. Unfortunately we're leaving tomorrow noon, whether we wan't to or not. But you shoulda seen Niels' face when he first realised it.
 
snapshot!

But on the other hand, today (saturday) is the day where our destiny comes to hand. The day this honeymoon is based on.
Today is the day where me and Niels' love will complete. This is the day, where the last parade is held. And it's known for the best.









Mardi Grass is the world's most glamorous civil rights demonstration. It runs for around four weeks in locations throughout Sydney. It's a celebration staged by the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transcender and queer communities.
It has grown to become a major cultural event, derive from New Orleans in U.S.A.

It was tremendous! a fucking phenomenon! we're still so excited about it, even though that we both got a aching head right now, but fuck it, it was all worth it. And I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I think that a hangover can be nice, if you got nothing to do and the television is all good. The only thing you need besides habitual stuff is some pain relievers, and you're all good :) Imagine hundred of thousands people marching and dancing in the streets of Sydney, some of them allmost naked ;) It's so hard just to stand beside and look, cause you really wanna join the big dancing crowd. I would wish that i could explane it to you, but i can only give you a hint of what it was like. I already found a video from this years parade, sadly they didn't filmed me and Niels, but what's the prospect amongst this tremendous amount of homo sapiens :)

We participated like i said in the last parade that ended up in a huge party! it was the greatest party of our lifes, we've never been drunk with so many people at the same time before, and even homosexuals :D it couldn't be any better, it was a real party, and it lasted the entire night until sunday morning. And we've heard that it is even more crazy in New Orleans, that's kinda hard to imagine. Cause believe me, it was one of a kind.
                            Unluckily we had this little accident involved with some retarded guy.
                                                         who caused me looking like this

I'm sure that you wan't an explanation :)

 I wen't out to find a toilet and left Niels waiting in some bar on Oxford Street. And after I'd made some pretty nasty sausages, I returned entirely contented, but when i reached the bar I saw some guy hitting on Niels, and Niels didn't seem to look comfortable about it. So I walked straight to the man, pushed him back and said, "stay away from my husband, and for your own sake try to control your lust man!" to me he performed like a retard cause he just said, "man fuck you faggot!" and punched me on the nose, which made me fall back. And afterwards he just disapeared in the crowd. Normally I'm a peacefull guy, but when he's fully aware that Niels wasn't into it, and several times asked him to stop. I will not accept that he just continues.
So, in certain situations, there's nothing else to do than resorting to violence, according to me.

But what the heck, we didn't wan't some bonehead to ruin a lifetime experience, so Niels bought me two shot of tequila and so we continued our still wonderfull and admired party. wohooo! :D
But so many other things occured that I can't be bothered to break the news to you, but you can take a look at the pictures that we've found and taken. But I recommend it strongly! and I guarantee an enchanted moment of your lifes :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar